Thank you for your interest in supplying content to encourage and inspire leaders from all around the world. Below you will find article submission requirements:
- Articles should be between 800-1,500 words in length. If you would like to submit a pitch for review prior to writing the article we will accept them gladly and provide feedback and direction.
- Articles must address current youth leadership issues. Topics should build upon commonly held ideas, but should be based in quality research.
- Our readers come from a variety of backgrounds and so, artilces should be written to cross these boundaries whenever possible.
- Please take a moment to read a few of these articles: Listen to Your Audience: What the Youth Think About Good Communication, Youth Ministry “Turn It Outside-In”, Seeing the Glory of God, and Getting the Most Out of A Youth Service to gain a better idea of what we are looking for in stylistically.
- Submit your article here
- You will be notified rather we accept your article for publication or not.
Our goals is to teach and direct youth pastors, youth workers, and youth leaders to apply practical principles within their leadership and ultimately crossover into every aspect of their life.
The end goal of this publication is to use our influence wisely to address the need of all people.